Frequently Asked Questions

What qualifications will I get if I study at EIM Training?

EIM Training is a registered Training Provider (RTO) and meets standards agreed to by Federal and State Governments in Australia. As you can see from our course list, EIM Training offers both certificate and diploma level courses that are designed to provide you with skills required by employers in Australia and overseas. You can be confident that your qualification from EIM Training will be nationally recognised.

The State Government's registering authority monitors EIM Training and undertakes regular external audits to verify that we are compliant and adhering to these standards. EIM Training is fully compliant with the VET Quality Framework (VQF).

Are the teaching staff qualified and experienced?

If you want to be your very best, then you should ensure that you get trained by the best. At EIM Training, we ensure that all our trainers meet the highest quality standards of our organisation.

All trainers have completed Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE 40110), a qualification which provides trainers with the skills required to design, develop, deliver and assess training programs. In addition, trainers have specialist qualifications in their area of expertise. As an example, if you have a Business Trainer, you can be assured that the trainer will have training qualifications (Cert IV in Training and Assessment), qualifications in Business, as well as a minimum of 3 years of industry experience in their respective field of expertise.

Our trainers also act as consultants to industry and are actively involved in upgrading their knowledge in their areas of specialisation, all helping to keep them at the forefront of their fields.

What are the entry requirements?

Academic requirement for Certificate level qualifications:

If you are keen to enrol in any of our certificate courses, at the minimum, you should have an Australian High School Year 10, or equivalent, or you may need to show us a level of competency gained through work experience in the area that you want to study.

Academic requirement for Diploma level qualifications:

There are no specific prerequisites for the Diploma, but before you enrol, you will need to demonstrate that you are ready for the material we will be covering in the course. If you have a Certificate IV level qualification, you are definitely ready, but even if you can show a level of competency through work experience in senior support roles, job descriptions, or an equivalent qualification, you will be eligible to enrol in the Diploma.

*Government Funded Courses may involve different eligibility criteria to be accepted into the courses. Please contact us if you are interested in applying for any Government Funded Courses.

Where is EIM Training located?

Click here to access the details of all of our locations.

Does EIM Training have partner Universities?

Yes, students undertaking our Diploma courses are able to progress to a Bachelor’s degree at one of our partner universities, and possibly take a year off their university studies through applying for credit for courses. Articulation agreements with leading universities assist students with fast tracking their studies. EIM Training has agreements with Griffith University, Southern Cross University and Central Queensland University.

Send Us A Message
  1. Your name:
    Invalid Input
  2. Your email:
    Invalid Input
  3. Your phone:
    Invalid Input
  4. Preferred Campus

    Invalid Input
  5. Your message:
    Invalid Input

Our Associations



study gold coast student hub