[CRN] Batch 2 Practical – Part 2 (MY22)
Basic Class Details
- Class: Batch 2 Practical
- Dates: Wednesday 22nd – Friday 24th April, 2024
- Time: 9am – 5pm
- Address: Cairns Campus: Level 2/67 Lake Street, Cairns City QLD 4870
Proposed Class Unit Schedule
Please check your dashboard on your Cloud Assess account to see which of the below units you need to complete; you are not required to attend on a specific day if you have already completed or do not need that day’s unit.
- Wednesday: UEECO0002.
- Thursday: UEEIC0037
- Friday: UEECD0035, UEEIC0004
(Class structure is subject to change, you will be notified if any changes occur.)
What To Bring
- Please bring your own laptop or tablet, notebook and pen
- Wear closed in shoes – work attire/Hi-Vis is not required
- No need to bring any tools
Class Work and Access to Units
- Practical assessments will be covered in class; Theory assessments must be completed in your own time
- Ensure that your available units match the units outlined in the class schedule above
- Ensure that you are able to log in to your Cloud Assess account and have access to all of your units before attending class
- If you are unable to log in or do not have access to your units, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure classes remain full, if you do not attend class and do not inform a staff member 2 weeks (14 days) or more before class commences, there will be a 3-month stand-down period for rescheduling.